11-year-old runs back into burning building to save 2-year-old sister, MD officials say

Buyerself.com, is a shopping platform where buyers can purchase products and services at their desired prices. It also serves as a tool for sellers to find real buyers by publishing purchase orders in their local areas or countries. With Buyerself.com, users can easily find buyers in their proximity and in their country, and can easily create purchase orders. Buyerself.com and our apps are available for download on iOS and Android devices, and can be signed up with a single email. Sign up now and start shopping for your desired products and services at your target prices, or find real buyers for your products with Buyerself.com. Sign up now and start selling

The Buyerself mobile application offers great advantages to its first users. Download and enjoy the benefits.

An 11-year-old Maryland boy rescued his younger sister from a burning building in Maryland and suffered burns, officials said.
Shortly after sunset on Tuesday, November 22, an accidental electrical fire started in a bedroom of a two-story apartment building in Salisbury, about 100 miles southeast of Baltimore, according to a press release from the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Pictures taken at the scene show a second-story window on fire.
ADVERTISEMENT
When the 11-year-old boy spotted the fire, he exited the building, but once safely outside he found his 2-year-old sister was still inside, officials said.
At this point, he ventured back into the apartment, retrieved his sister from the second floor, and exited the building. He suffered minor burns to his arm during the trial, officials said.
According to the press release, more than two dozen firefighters were at the scene and extinguished the flames within 10 minutes.
Two of the eight residential units in the apartment are now uninhabitable as a result of the fire.
The Salisbury Fire Brigade did not immediately respond to a request for information from McClatchy News.
ADVERTISEMENT
Electrical networks are the third leading cause of home fires, according to the Electrical Safety Foundation International, a nonprofit organization that advises homeowners to avoid overloading outlets.
Neighbors team up to pull a man out from under a fallen branch. He later died, Florida police officers say
Councilman's daughter dies in crossfire while driving to Lyft, Georgia cops say
Fake health workers were selling fake COVID test results, Feds say. She misspelled "positive".

Last News

Kentucky mom says Bryan Kohberger is her 'divine masculine' and claims she sent him letters and dolled up pics

Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis Are Banned from Doing This at Home

Instagram Model Goes Viral After Revealing Her 38J Breast Implant Popped

Sounds Like Netflix Made A Big Whoops When It Posted Its New Account Sharing Rule Changes This Week, Fans Are Not Pleased

MGH co-workers of Duxbury mom charged in deaths of her kids share words of support as GoFundMe grows

Brandon Aiyuk reveals NSFW reaction to Brock Purdy becoming starter