18 Really Toxic Things People's Family Members Had The Nerve To Do At Thanksgiving Dinner
What do you get when you bring all of your poisonous family members around the table with a dead bird in the middle?
You guessed it, Thanksgiving dinner !!! We all have some wild Thanksgiving stories, but nothing compares to what is on this Reddit thread started by u / IAmA_Wolf. They asked users to share the dirtiest things anyone did on their family's Thanksgiving, and boy did they deliver:
1. "Grandma threatened to shit the turkey if we didn't let her watch Jeopardy."
2. "My aunt, my uncle and my cousins did not prepare any food and took 90% of it home with them."
- Coffee Mon360
3. "My aunt decided to announce that she got chlamydia when we started eating, and my grandmother told her that random people stuffing her is for turkeys. I really laughed."
- Shadow night
4. "The woman my cousin just married stole a Costco-sized box of individually wrapped Cheez-It packages from our garage. I noticed by accident that they were gone when I was putting food in the fridge I asked about it publicly and she looked up, started stuttering and went to get it out of her car. She came back with the excuse, 'I thought this was mine. I have a box like this at home. '"
5. "My uncle doused his turkey with Crown Royal Whiskey and ate it."
6. “My cousin was responsible for bringing dessert. She was three hours late and instead of dessert she brought an open bag of frozen pierogi with her. It was a real downer. "
7. "My uncle turned the TV because the Lions were playing. That was '77 or '78."
8. "One of my aunts found out that her husband was sleeping with her brother. She found one of her husband's shirts (from a vacation) with cum on it in her brother's bedroom when she went to the bathroom."
9. “My aunt Janie took a pile of Xanax (and who knows what else) onto a Carlo Rossi mug that she had hidden in her room. Then she stole every spoon in the house while the rest of us were drinking and playing. EVERYONE. INDIVIDUAL. SPOON. We found it in her purse. Why only the spoons? "
youtube.com / Via youtube.com
10. "My father's friend sat at the head of the table in my house pretending to be the hostess while she monopolized the entire conversation. I was her waitress. It was my first time meeting her. Five Years later, they're still together, but I haven't seen them in 4 years, 11 months, and 29 days. "
11. "I have an uncle who once got so drunk that he decided to mix the reds and whites together."
12. "This is not an isolated issue, but if someone doesn't show up for Thanksgiving or Christmas, we automatically review inmates' records in the county jail / or prison term."
13. "We held Thanksgiving and cooked the food ourselves. My mom spent all morning cooking and baking. My aunt, uncle, and cousins arrived just before dinner and came up with a White Castle- Suitcase came in and said they had just stopped eating a few minutes ago. We had Thanksgiving just for them and they decided they wanted White Castle instead. "
14. "My aunt was sent to bed because she was too drunk last year and fell down the stairs an hour later trying to come back."
15. "A family member picked up a whole piece of butter by hand to butter their corn."
16. "My mother-in-law died one September after knowing she had cancer for less than a year. My parents invited their widowed husband to celebrate Thanksgiving with us. He spent most of his time getting dizzy about dating apps to talk. My husband wasn't amused. "
17. "My bloody uncle got naked for the 'what thank you' speeches. No joke."
18. And finally, "My father threw dog shit at my cousin because that cousin farted in my father's face."
Note: some submissions have been edited for length and / or clarity.
You should check here to buy the best price guaranteed products.
Horseback archery: Malaysians take a shot at ancient pastime
Interfaith love a risk as India nationalism surges
Arizona university students demand administration to 'withdraw' Kyle Rittenhouse: 'killer off our campus'
Fauci fires back at Cruz over COVID claims about Chinese lab
AFC Week 12 overreactions: Ravens take top seed but Patriots look the best
John Harper on potential of Mets signing Max Scherzer | John Harper