Body of Israeli teen taken by militants returned to family, is a shopping platform where buyers can purchase products and services at their desired prices. It also serves as a tool for sellers to find real buyers by publishing purchase orders in their local areas or countries. With, users can easily find buyers in their proximity and in their country, and can easily create purchase orders. and our apps are available for download on iOS and Android devices, and can be signed up with a single email. Sign up now and start shopping for your desired products and services at your target prices, or find real buyers for your products with Sign up now and start selling

The Buyerself mobile application offers great advantages to its first users. Download and enjoy the benefits.

JERUSALEM (AP) - The body of an Israeli teenager kidnapped by Palestinian militants from a West Bank hospital was handed over to his family on Thursday, the Israeli military said.
The teenager came from Israel's Druze Arab minority. Its members serve in the Israeli security forces and also have ties to Palestinians. The incident threatened to exacerbate already simmering tensions between Israel and the Palestinians.
The family of 17-year-old Tiran Fero said Palestinian militants in the occupied West Bank city of Jenin burst into the hospital where he was being treated after a car crash. According to his father, Husam Fero, they stripped him of the hospital equipment while he was still alive and took him away.
The Israeli military said Tiran Fero was dead when he was kidnapped and the circumstances of his death are still under investigation. The military presented no evidence and Fero's father did not elaborate on his claim that his son was alive when he was kidnapped.
An Israeli military official said the body's return was carried out by the Palestinian Authority, which exercises limited autonomy in areas of the West Bank, and that no negotiations were held with the gunmen who held the body. The officer spoke on condition of anonymity, as required by regulations.
Akram Rajoub, the Palestinian governor of Jenin, told Israeli public radio Kan that kidnapping Fero's body was "a big mistake" and that Palestinian officials made great efforts to secure his release. He expressed his condolences to Fero's family and the Druze community.
It was not immediately clear what prompted the kidnapping, and no militant group has claimed responsibility for the act. Palestinian militants have in the past carried out kidnappings to solicit concessions from Israel.
Israeli Defense Minister Benny Gantz thanked Palestinian officials "who worked tirelessly" for returning Fero.
"This is a basic humanitarian measure taken after a horrific incident," he said.
The incident angered the Druze community, who called for the body to be returned.
Police said Thursday they were investigating an incident in which three Palestinian workers were allegedly attacked by residents of the predominantly Druze village of Yarka in the Galilee. Police said officers found and freed the three injured and bound Palestinians.
Police did not say whether the incident was related to Fero's kidnapping.
Also on Thursday, thousands of mourners attended the funeral of two Palestinians who died from wounds they had previously received from Israeli fire. A 22-year-old civilian, Mohammed Abu Kushuk, was wounded in an Israeli raid in Nablus on Tuesday night. Militant Mohammed Herzallah, 30, was wounded in clashes with Israeli forces in July.
More than 130 Palestinians have been killed in Israeli-Palestinian fighting in the West Bank and East Jerusalem this year, making 2022 the deadliest year since 2006. Fighting has intensified since a series of Palestinian attacks in the spring killed 19 people in Israel.
The Israeli army says most of the Palestinians killed were militants. But stone-throwing youth protesting the raids and others not involved in the clashes were also killed.
Another eight Israelis have been killed in a fresh wave of Palestinian attacks in recent weeks. Twin blasts at two Jerusalem bus stops on Wednesday killed a teenager and injured at least 18 people.

Last News

Dog owner’s golden retriever and Siberian husky ‘accidentally’ have a puppy

'$200K is chump change': This YouTube influencer says if you don't have a Lamborghini in your 20s, you should have a 'serious' talk with yourself — 3 simple ways to boost your income

Pete Davidson And His Co-Star Just Made Their Relationship Official In Hawaii

Kourtney Kardashian Wears Daring Optical Illusion Dress That Makes Her Look Totally Nude

Packard Auto Plant Is the Largest Abandoned Factory in the World. It's Finally Coming Down

Donald Trump Is Reportedly 'Pleading' For Support From Republicans Ahead Of Campaign Event