Brandi Glanville Hospitalized for a Possible Infected Spider Bite: 'I Could Lose a Limb'

Brandi Glanville
Paul Archuleta / Getty Images Brandi Glanville
Brandi Glanville is hospitalized after an unexpected health problem.
Former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, 48, is recovering from an infected spider bite that caused her entire left hand and writing to swell to the size of a balloon.
"Hey guys, yeah, I got hospitalized yesterday and I have great first responders taking care of me!" Glanville wrote on Instagram on Wednesday capturing a photo of her in her hospital bed with her arm raised.
"We're not entirely sure what we're dealing with, we believe it could be an infected spider bite," she added. "Perform further tests ???."
Later in the day, Glanville shared another photo of herself on her Instagram Stories, telling fans that her swelling had "finally subsided".
She also posted a photo of her hospital meal: a salad and diet lemonade on a tray.
RELATED: Brandi Glanville Reveals She Suffered "Painful" Burns After Home Psoriasis Treatment Goed Wrong
Glanville first shared the problems she was having with her father Tuesday and tweeted a photo of her sore and stiff hand.
"I think I was bitten by something that night!" Glanville wrote. "I'm so busy today I'm not sure I can see a doctor."
"My little hoofed piggy has an infected bite (not human) that spent my day in the emergency room. I wanted to go but they said I might lose a limb so I'm freezing - ON A TUESDAY !!!!" she wrote in another tweet hours later.
RELATED: Brandi Glanville On The Consequences Of Ex Eddie Cibrian's Affair With LeAnn Rimes: I Didn't Handle It Well
This isn't the only health crisis in Glanville recently. In March, she said in an Instagram post that she suffered second-degree burns from home psoriasis treatment after media criticized her appearance after an Instagram Live.
Never miss a story again - sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up to date on the best of PEOPLE, from exciting celebrity news to compelling stories of human interest.
"That happened to me in December. Second degree burns all over my face from an accident with a psoriasis light that I'm still curing," Glanville wrote on Twitter, next to the picture of her face suffering from a bad reaction.
After a fan asked about her current health, she replied, "I'm fine, but you know it happened in December, wanting to cry."
RELATED VIDEO: Kyle Richards hospitalized for bee stings while Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave suffers vertigo injuries
"My retina was burned, my eyelashes were burned. I couldn't open my eyes [for] three days, the light was so painful," wrote the reality TV alum of her symptoms.
The mother of two later stated, "It was obviously an accident, my doctor told me to hold the light over my face for 17.3 minutes, which I thought was minutes, but it was seconds."
Glanville added, "All my fault. It should help the psoriasis that stress has overtaken my face."
In this article:
Brandi Glanville
American television personality

You should check here to buy the best price guaranteed products.

Last News

California Democrats see Harris and Newsom colliding on road to the White House

French, U.S. submariners seek to reconfirm ties with Norfolk visit, barbeque

China Roundup: Beijing is tearing down the digital 'walled gardens'

Highlights: Fresno State stuns No. 13 UCLA after an unforgettable fourth quarter

A doctor in Texas says he broke the law and performed an abortion: 'I can't just sit back and watch us return to 1972'

Awkwafina ‘open to the conversation’ about her history of AAVE use on-screen