"He Helped Me Through My Colonoscopy": Women Are Sharing How They Realized Their Partners Actually Loved Them, And It's Heart-Warming
Buyerself.com, is a shopping platform where buyers can purchase products and services at their desired prices. It also serves as a tool for sellers to find real buyers by publishing purchase orders in their local areas or countries. With Buyerself.com, users can easily find buyers in their proximity and in their country, and can easily create purchase orders. Buyerself.com and our apps are available for download on iOS and Android devices, and can be signed up with a single email. Sign up now and start shopping for your desired products and services at your target prices, or find real buyers for your products with Buyerself.com. Sign up now and start selling
The Buyerself mobile application offers great advantages to its first users. Download and enjoy the benefits.
True love doesn't always show itself in grand gestures. I learned this while writing about the moments women knew their partners truly loved them. I discovered even more of the man I want to be in my next relationship as more of you weighed in with your own moments of realizing your partner loved you:
1. "Two years ago I mentioned that I was going to buy my nephew the Nintendo Switch Lite for Christmas. After checking the Target website and finding that the color option I wanted was sold out online and in stores near me, I gave up. The next morning my friend woke up at 5am and drove to a Target store an hour away from us to get to the store before it opened. He stood outside for almost an hour spending his own $200 on the Nintendo Switch Lite I was trying to get. When I woke up, he surprised me with it. He was really excited to see my nephew's reaction to opening the gift. I already knew he loved me, but that was the moment I knew that not only did this man love me, but my family did too."
Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
2. "He was the main breadwinner when we had our first baby, so after only about two weeks he had to go back to work full-time. Every morning before work we washed all the bottles and all my pump parts together. Then he cleaned the kitchen and made food for me just to make my morning easier. And after he came home from a long day at work, he took my baby so I could rest.”
– Bree Reyes, Instagram
3. "I mentioned to my husband that A&W Root Beer reminds me of being up in Michigan. My daddy paw used to use it as an incentive for me to walk on my crutches since I have spina bifida. There's a case of A&W now the fridge."
A&W / Via youtube.com
4. "I was in a really bad situation with my roommates who kept pushing boundaries with me and treating me badly. The final straw came when they brought someone into my room, which I still had to pay for when I was stuck in another country early in the pandemic. My friend asked me to stay with him until my lease expired and assured me that it would not be a problem at all. We'd only been together three months, but I was in such a bad situation that I said yes... I felt like a burden, but I never said it. I came to his house one day and he had bought me a small dresser, probably around $20 off Amazon. He said, "I got them for you so you can stop living." out of a bag and you don't have to go back and forth to get clothes as many ways.' My heart melted."
"He made me feel safe. 3 years and I couldn't be more in love."
5. "I went out drinking with the girls, and when I got home there was a glass of water, aspirin, and a puke bucket by my bed."
– Sandra Libro, Instagram
6. "We had been fighting to the point where I thought our relationship was over — I had even started looking online for a flight back to my hometown. I had to go to scuba diving training and while I was doing it it started raining sideways out there. He knew my schedule. When I got out he was there with hot coffee in one hand and warm clothes with a raincoat in the other. I was still mad and all I could say was, 'Thank you. ' That afternoon I asked him why he would do that when he knew we were beyond repair. He said, 'That doesn't mean I don't want you to be comfortable.'"
Marcell Rozner/Getty Images/EyeEm
7. “I had a colonoscopy when I was 27 due to serious health issues. My friend took time off to drive me to and from the colonoscopy. The day before the procedure I had to be on a strict hydration regime. just dieting and i was having an extremely hard time with it because i just felt so awful. I started crying from the combination of nervousness, overwhelm and extreme hunger. He was extremely supportive and held me while I cried. He went out and brought me everything I needed: baby wipes, hemorrhoid cream, a squatty potty and even my prep mix. He waited until after me to go to sleep and even woke up with me in the middle of the night when it was time to take that second part of the preparation. After the procedure, he helped me get dressed and cleaned up and accompanied me to where I needed him. Not once did he pretend I was more than he expected. I know I can rely on him for a long time worse if I have to."
8. "He died four years ago. There were so many moments in which he lived. He decided to become a teacher so we could have a better life together because when we got together neither of us worked "I was talking to my sister about a certain chocolate we used to eat when we were kids, I mentioned it in passing. The next time he went out, he bought me one. He always encouraged me to follow my dreams. With his encouragement, I became a personal caregiver, went to nursing school and became a registered nurse. He did so much for me every day."
9. "When he noticed I hadn't eaten, he made two grilled cheese sandwiches, one with regular cheese and one with extra cheese. Then he let me bite from both to decide which one I wanted. It was a small moment that told me so much."
– AG, Instagram
10. "We had only been dating a few months when I had a pretty serious herniated disc that required back surgery and months of healing and over a year of physical therapy. He still came to my house almost every night, even after that. He has been working outdoors for over 12 hours 5 days a week in the heat/rain/snow, carrying drywall. He has shown up to help me cook, clean, do my exercises and even help me shower and wash my hair. I rubbed my upper back until I fell asleep. After a few weeks he finally packed up and moved in because he couldn't stand it if I fell and he wasn't there."
"We've been together for nine years now and it's been the best nine years of my life."
11. "'Hey, I think you parked where they're going to be towed in the morning,' he said to me. 'I'll move your car for you.'"
– Courtney Marsh, Instagram
12. "I moved to his country around Christmas time and saw that some shops were selling gingerbread, a type of gingerbread. I had never eaten anything like this but when I tried it for the first time it was like heaven in my mouth. I told him he could marry those cookies because I was so in love! Since then, when stores start selling it, he happens to get a package for us when he goes shopping. He loves me like I love these cookies.
– Erica Cristina, Instagram
13. "My husband knows my job is tough, so he's doing what he can to relieve my suffering, filling supersoakers with hot oil and hosing down each other and our neighbors. I end up laughing like hell and the pain of my job is nothing more than a distant, burning memory to me. It's little things like this that show me how much my husband loves me and I am eternally grateful to my sweetheart."
14. "My husband puts my comfortable clothes in the dryer on cold nights so they'll be warm when I get home late."
Top Dawg Entertainment / About giphy.com
15. “I had 13 surgeries last year and that's why I have a bad leg and can't walk well. Everywhere we go I watch him find the safest way to go. He always "takes my hand to go down the stairs" and never makes a big deal out of it. He just does it out of instinct to make sure I don't fall. There are so many things he does lovingly and kindly but this showed me his true concern and love for me."
—K Sin, Instagram
16. "I knew it when we unexpectedly found out I was pregnant. We had known each other for over a year and had just started dating seriously. We didn't even live together. The day we found out I was scared of my thoughts. He grabbed my shoulders, looked into my soul and told me we could do this. When I asked him how he knew, he told me he loved me. Almost 14 years later, another child, and he's still the greatest husband and father ever."
"I love him more now than I did then."
– MD, Instagram
At what moment did you realize that your own boyfriend, girlfriend or partner really loves you? Share it in the comments.
Note: Posts have been edited for length and/or clarity.
6 Paint Colors We re Loving for Kitchen Cabinets in 2023 According To Designers
Is Chase Looney Still on ‘Fixer to Fabulous’? Find Out What Happened to the Carpenter
Zulgad’s four-and-out: An early look at some of the Vikings’ potential free agent targets
Dharmesh Patel: Son of California doctor who allegedly drove family off cliff had 'no injuries' after fall
These jobs are most likely to be replaced by ChatGPT and AI
Cincinnati's Ja'Marr Chase turns down jersey request from Kansas City's Willie Gay