Mom's candle mistake 'ruins' flat screen TV: 'This has never happened'

Buyerself.com, is a shopping platform where buyers can purchase products and services at their desired prices. It also serves as a tool for sellers to find real buyers by publishing purchase orders in their local areas or countries. With Buyerself.com, users can easily find buyers in their proximity and in their country, and can easily create purchase orders. Buyerself.com and our apps are available for download on iOS and Android devices, and can be signed up with a single email. Sign up now and start shopping for your desired products and services at your target prices, or find real buyers for your products with Buyerself.com. Sign up now and start selling

The Buyerself mobile application offers great advantages to its first users. Download and enjoy the benefits.

One mother said she "ruined" family television with this little mistake.
TikToker @rachelgray.ok has warned others never to burn a candle under a TV. The reason may seem obvious, but the insomniac mother overlooked the problem that was damaging the device.
"Don't put a candle under your TV :)" read the teletext.
The footage zoomed in to a small orange spot on the TV screen where the candle had melted it. Fortunately, the rest of the flat screen was still functional.
ADVERTISEMENT
"MY SON TOLD MOTHER WHAT THIS IS," she explained. "I ignored him. Then understood.”
Some people in the comments said they don't understand how she could have overlooked such a "simple thing". She replied that she was "sleep deprived" and had "done stupid things" because of it.
The video has been viewed 2.1 million times on TikTok.
"Thanks beast must remove mine now," wrote one user.
"It also happened to me that there's a hole at the bottom," said another.
"Don't wash your TV in the pool either. Another helpful tip,” one joked.
"I've lit a candle on my fireplace under my TV every day for the last 3 years and that's never happened," one commented.
ADVERTISEMENT
"I did this with a new TV my son said mom the TV is melting," replied one TikToker.
Post Mom warns against putting a lit candle near your TV after her flat screen was 'ruined', which first appeared on In The Know.
More of Knowledge:
Vitamix is ​​having a huge sale and you can save up to $125
My favorite pair of go-anywhere flats are in the super sale during Rothy's rare archive sale
Target's official Black Friday deals are here! Save on Apple, PlayStation, Samsung, KitchenAid and more
These 10 Coach bags are all 70% off, plus an additional 25% off during the brand's huge fall sale - as low as $34

Last News

Desmond Mills Jr., one of the Memphis police officers who beat Tyre Nichols, previously failed to report his role in a different violent incident

10 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Chuck Roast

This is 'a serious problem': State Farm and Progressive are now refusing to cover certain cars made by big South Korean auto firms — here are the models and why they're too risky to insure

There's a Bombshell New Audio Clip That Shows the Trump Team Strategizing Exactly How They're Going to Push Election Fraud Lies

7 Breathtaking Photos of Alex Morgan in Guana Island

Indiana man dies recording TikTok video after falling off 70-foot Puerto Rico sea cliff, family says