People Are Sharing Small, Simple Things You Can Do To Look More Attractive And They're Genius
On Tuesday, Reddit user u / kushnair asked, "What are the simplest things that make you look attractive?" People came up with some super helpful tips that I need to steal for the future.
Image Source / Getty Images
Here is what they said:
1. "I've rolled up my sleeves. This is a game changer."
—U / timurshah
2. "Good posture makes you more attractive. For anyone wondering how to get better posture, I've made massive improvements to my weight squats at the gym. Strengthening your lower back helps a lot."
—U / SNFTW
3. "In my experience, people have always responded well to a nice smile, good posture, and kindness. If you are with someone you are interested in, don't try too hard, just stay calm and enjoy it. People can really take your calm and confidence up and find it attractive. "
-U / JCu11
James Woodson / Getty Images
4. "Shower and cut your fingernails. A shocking amount of people don't and it confuses me."
—U / binkabonka
5. "Clothes that fit. I can't emphasize this enough. You don't need brands or flashy clothes. A solid color T-shirt and jeans that fit properly will get you ahead."
-U / Kody1123
6. "I bought a white t-shirt and jeans and stopped wearing brand name clothing and had a girlfriend within two months. No joke."
—U / Razzle_Dazzle08
7. “Wear clothes that fit well. Even expensive clothes can look shit (and make you look like shit) if they don't suit your physique and body type. Fit is everything - it highlights the positive and minimizes the negative. "
—U / ChrisChrisBangBang
Ezra Bailey / Getty Images
8. "Despite all the hygiene tips, you can still be ugly, dirty and uncomfortable inside. So check your attitude. It's the easiest thing to do."
—U / sooperhani
9. "For men: moisten every day after showering, emphasize your beard to fit your face, drink more than 2 liters of water every day, exercise, keep eye contact with people, do not sit back, call people by their name (but not in a creepy way. overwhelmingly), pick up a hobby that is important to you, and then be able to talk about it with passion. "
- u / Better-Nectarine-595
10. "Brush your teeth. Twice a day. Floss too. Check in with your dentist every now and then. Clean, healthy teeth are fantastic."
- u / gunhilde
Nico De Pasquale Photography / Getty Images
11. "Stop despising yourself."
—U / LemonPartyWorldTour
12. "A skin care routine - basically washing with a gentle, non-drying detergent, moisturizing with something simple and fragrance-free, and wearing sunscreen during the day to protect against wrinkles and skin cancer."
© 2011 Thierry Lord / Getty Images
13. "Always sleep well - you will look fresher this way."
—U / Yellow_KingX
14. "Clean / iron your clothes."
—U / angelamerkelsboner
15. "Smile and find a type of jewelry you like! When I personally realized that I was not wearing jewelry and started doing this - even if it was a small earring or a simple bracelet - I felt that my looks matched better and could be felt . "
—U / juliazedd
16. "Breathe through your nose, not your mouth. Mouth breathing will literally deform your face if it's a habit."
—U / futurelullabies
17. "That could go directly against what everyone else is suggesting, but stop bothering if someone finds me attractive or not."
—U / vpsj
Do you have anything to add? Let me know in the comments below!
Note: Answers have been edited for length and / or clarity.
You should check here to buy the best price guaranteed products.
Nurse struck with bike, called anti-Asian slur on NYC subway
Ex-Nurse Who Sexually Assaulted, Impregnated Incapacitated Patient Gets 10 Years
Michigan school shooting suspect and his parents isolated at same jail, sheriff says
Paris Hilton says she 'hated' sister Nicky Hilton's bridesmaid dresses: 'They were just itchy, uncomfortable'
Tyra Banks Celebrates Her 48th Birthday with Sultry Photoshoot and Body Positive Message
Baristas Are Sharing The Stereotypes They Assign To Popular Drink Orders, And I Feel Called Out