PHT Morning Skate: Capitals sign Conor Sheary; More trades soon?
Welcome to PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from the NHL and the hockey world. Do you have a link you'd like to submit for the PHT Morning Skate? Email us at email@example.com.
• The Pittsburgh to Washington pipeline remains strong as the Capitals signed two-time Stanley Cup champion Conor Sheary for a year on Tuesday. With Henrik Lundqvist not playing that season, the Capitals had some additional salary caps and used them to sign Sheary. [Washington Capitals]
• Another look at key dates for the 2020-21 NHL season. [NBC ProHockeyTalk]
• Also another look at the COVID-19 logs for this season as well as the change in the offside rule. [NBC ProHockeyTalk]
• Investigating Mikael Granlund's return to the Nashville Predators. [On the forecheck]
• Brad Treliving, general manager of Calgary Flames, says trades and free agent signings could really pick up momentum in the next few weeks. [TSN]
• Look at Deryk Engelland's hockey career in Vegas. [Knight on ice]
• Check out the Arizona state's 36-day road trip to kick off the NCAA hockey season. [ESPN]
• Here are two sentences about 15 potential breakout candidates for the 2020-21 NHL season. [Sportsnet]
• The Battle of Albert between the Calgary Flames and the Edmonton Oilers will be played ten times this season. [Calgary Sun]
• Steve Yzerman, Detroit Red Wings general manager, hopes for improvement and renewed excitement this season. [The Detroit News]
More NHL Offseason
Devils Sign Mackenzie Blackwood for $ 8.4 Million 3-Year Deal ProHockeyTalks 2020 NHL Free Agency Tracker Reports: Predators Surprisingly Bring Mikael Granlund Back
Adam Gretz is a writer for Pro Hockey Talk for NBC Sports. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter @AGretz.
PHT Morning Skate: Capital Cities Sign Conor Sheary; More trades soon? originally published on NBCSports.com
You should check here to buy the best price guaranteed products.
Alexander Vindman, the White House staffer who sparked Trump's 1st impeachment, tells his story
No hard feelings: Jewett finishes with racer who tripped him
A Trump supporter was arrested after a church prayer group member sent texts to the FBI that showed him inside the Capitol Building on Jan. 6
U.S. Women's Soccer Goes Where It Hasn't Gone In 9 Years After Win Over Netherlands
The Best Beauty Instagrams of the Week: Sita Abellán, Zoë Kravitz, and More
The life lessons of "Three Little Engines"