PHT Morning Skate: Hall to Sabres reaction; why Armstrong couldn’t wait
Welcome to PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from the NHL and the hockey world. Do you have a link you'd like to submit for the PHT Morning Skate? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• ICYMI: Taylor Hall surprised everyone by signing an $ 8 million one-year deal with the Buffalo Sabers. [PHT]
• Will Hall's addition, along with Jack Eichel at the height of his powers, help make the Sabers a competitor? [The Hockey News]
• Hall fits in Buffalo. [Buffalo Hockey Beat]
• Why Doug Armstrong couldn't wait for Alex Pietrangelo to make a choice. [St. Louis Gametime]
• How have the Flames' previous signing of contracts affected their upper salary limit? [Flames Nation]
• Don Sweeney's work in the free agency for the improvement of the Bruins is far from over. [Bruins Daily]
• After he got paid, expectations of Kevin Labanc increased. [NBC Sports Bay Area]
• Tom Webster has influenced the NHL in so many different ways. [Sportsnet]
• A look at the biggest hockey stories in 2019-20. [Puck junk]
• Karina Villegas, a Venezuelan by birth, has found a home in the US sled team. [NHL.com]
• An NHL outdoor game on Lake Louise, Alberta? It was reportedly discussed. [Oilers Nation]
More NHL Free Agency
NHL Free Agency
ProHockeyTalks 2020 NHL Free Agency Tracker
ProHockeyTalks NHL Offseason Trade Tracker 2020
NHL Power Rankings: Top Free Agents for the 2020 Off-Season
NHL free agents
Sean Leahy is a writer for Pro Hockey Talk for NBC Sports. Email him at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter @Sean_Leahy.
PHT Morning Skate: Hall to Sabers Response; Why Armstrong couldn't wait originally appeared on NBCSports.com
You should check here to buy the best price guaranteed products.
The Young and the Restless - Yea I'm Fine.
Stranger Of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin (Final Trailer)
Alec Baldwin's Daughter Ireland Looks So Much Like Her Superstar Mom Kim Basinger in This New Bikini Photo
MoneyWatch: U.S. economy grew 5.7% in 2021
TikToker shares 'one of the creepiest things' at Disneyland: 'Absolutely not'
WH warns GOP: Don't play games with SCOTUS nominee