Powerboats speed across sea in Southern California in Ocean Cup event
BY THE SEA (OCTOBER 10, 2020) (OCEANCUP / FASTLOUDPHOTOGRAPHY - NO SALES)
1. (ALL SHOTS ARE AVIATION) RED # 77 LUCAS OIL 'SILVERHOOK' BOAT ON THE ROAD ONLY OFFSHORE FROM HUNTINGTON BEACH - THE starting point for the 181 km long OCEAN CUP 'RUM RUN' RACE TO CATALINA ISLAND AND BACK
2. DIFFERENT BOAT # 77 ONLY AFTER THE START OF THE RACE
3. VARIOUS GREEN # 502 'BATBOAT' ON THE ROAD
4. WIDE OF # 77 BOAT HEAD TOWARDS CATALINA ISLAND
5. INSIDE THE HUNTING HELICOPTER AFTER THE BOAT # 77
6. CHASE THE HELICOPTER FOR BOAT # 77 GOING AROUND KATALINA ISLAND
7. MISCELLANEOUS BOAT No. 77 THAT GOES AROUND KATALINA ISLAND
8. MULTI-CAMERA SHOT (SHOWING DRIVER AND THROTTLEMAN) FROM THE INTERIOR OF BOAT # 77, WHICH REACHES 126 MILES PER HOUR (202.7 km / h) AROUND KATALINA ISLAND
9. # 77 BOAT GOES AFTER CHASE HELICOPTER
10. HELICOPTER BEGINNING TO FOLLOW BATBOAT # 502 WALKING AROUND CATALINE ISLAND
11. # 502 BATBOAT GOES AROUND KATALINA ISLAND
12. # 77 BOAT AT FINISH ONLY OFFSHORE OF HUNTINGTON BEACH TO OBTAIN AND KEEP THE CHECKED FLAG
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES (OCTOBER 10, 2020) (OCEANCUP / FASTLOUDPHOTOGRAPHY - NO SALES)
13. # 77 AND # 502 BOATS ON TRAILERS AFTER THE EVENT
HISTORY: Ocean-worthy motorboats hit the waters of Southern California on Saturday October 10th to compete in the 2020 Ocean Cup 'Rum Run' event.
The race won with the # 77 Lucas Oil 'Silverhook' entry was the fifth edition of the Ocean Cup and was reminiscent of an offshore powerboat race that took place in the region from 1968 to 1985.
This year's race participants covered a 181 km route from Huntington Beach around Catalina Island and back.
The boats are equipped with high-performance racing engines. Boat No. 77 is powered by two turbocharged V8s with up to 1500 hp each, which allowed a speed of 109 knots per hour during the race.
(Production: David Grip)
You should check here to buy the best price guaranteed products.
Deadly small plane crash in California
Toyota's 37-year-old 70-Series Land Cruiser gets updated for 2022
Sophie Turner is called a ‘hypocrite’ for playing Princess Charlotte in TV parody ‘The Prince’
MyKayla Skinner Gets Last Olympic Chance And She Has Message For Simone Biles
Footage shows a 'frustrated' contractor using an excavator to wreck a new apartment complex over unpaid work
Who really needs an electric car with 500 miles of battery range? Nobody or maybe everyone