Rumour Has It: Inter firm over Barca target Lautaro, Bayern could sell Alaba
Lautaro Martinez was asked to move to Camp Nou.
The Inter striker is high on Barcelona's target list as the Spanish giants are considering a long-term replacement for veteran Luis Suarez.
But Inter doesn't make it easy for Barca.
TOP STORY - INTER THAT DOESN'T BUDGET ABOUT MARTINEZ
According to Sky Sport Italia, Inter stands firmly over Lautaro Martinez, the goal of Barcelona.
LaLiga champion Barca is determined to sign the Argentinian striker, but Inter are not ready to meet their demands - either to pay its release clause of 111 million euros or 90 to 95 million euros plus one from the Serie A club selected player.
The same network claims inter-borrower Alexis Sanchez can extend its loan agreement with Manchester United.
- Inter are interested in Real Madrid full-back Achraf Hakimi, Calciomercato reports. Achraf, who had borrowed the last two seasons in Dortmund, was connected with people like Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain and others. Inter is an admirer of the Moroccan international, but remains far from luring him to Milan.
- The Times says Chelsea is ready to sell star midfielder N'Golo Kante to raise money for additional transfers. Madrid are thrilled by the French as Chelsea sign Leicester City full-back Ben Chilwell and Bayer Leverkusen's star Kai Havertz.
- Napoli has reached "total agreement" with defender Gabriel Magalhaes with Lille, says Footmercato. The Brazilian central defender is also associated with Everton and Tottenham.
- Sky Sport Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio reports that Fiorentina is fighting Milan and Everton for outgoing PSG defender Thiago Silva, who is a free agent.
- Milan has been questioned as the most likely goal for Naby Keita, as Liverpool is considering selling the former midfielder from RB Leipzig, according to Milan Live.
- David Alaba leaves Bayern Munich? The Telegraph claims the Bundesliga champion is open to a sale and alarms people like Liverpool, Manchester City, United and PSG.
TikTok gets 'chills' over child's alleged paranormal encounter: 'Something is literally pulling her'
Texans QB Deshaun Watson tweets about loyalty, not forgetting its significance
Chelsea Handler celebrates 46th birthday by skiing in her birthday suit
Wisconsin hunters exceed wolf target by nearly 100 animals
Marvel series 'Loki' will premiere on Disney+ on June 11th
‘Cherry’ Review: Tom Holland Acts Methodically in an Overblown Dud From the Russo Brothers