Rumour Has It: Real Madrid have competition from Liverpool for PSG's Mbappe, Bayern make Sane offer
Real Madrid's tip for so long was to sign Kylian Mbappe.
Zinedine Zidane made no secret of his admiration for the Parisian Saint Germain sensation.
But Jürgen Klopps Liverpool could throw a vise into the job, especially if Sadio Mane leaves Merseyside.
TOP STORY - LIVERPOOL EYE CASE WITH MAN Fears
Liverpool plans to switch to Real Madrid's goal Kylian Mbappe, fearing Sadio Mane's future in Anfield, according to The Sun.
Mane is under contract until 2023, but Liverpool are reportedly getting more and more anxious as Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain monitor the situation.
As a result, Liverpool has an eye on PSG star Mbappe and Mane could conclude a swap deal plus £ 200m (221m euros), which could disrupt Madrid's big plans for the French striker.
- Sport Bild claims that Bayern Munich has offered Manchester City star Leroy Sane, who will leave the giants of the Premier League at the end of the season, 40 million euros. In the meantime, the Bundesliga champions aim at the Ajax sensation Sergino Dest. Sport Bild reports that the US international will arrive if he fulfills Ajax's demands, although Bayern are currently only thinking about a loan agreement.
- For Miralem Pjanic it is a race against time to move to Barcelona. According to Sport, Barca and Juventus want to reach a deal by the end of June so that it can be counted as part of the current season. The proposed deal would likely result in Pjanic and Mattia De Sciglio joining Barca and Arthur moving in the opposite direction. However, Arthur is reluctant to exchange Barcelona for Turin.
- Sport Bild reports that Borussia Dortmund sees no reason to sell Manchester United's goal, Jadon Sancho, in the off-season, unless a club offers more than 100 million euros.
- Mario Gotze remains in sight of Milan, reports Calciomercato. Gotze will not renew his expiring contract in Dortmund and will leave Signal Iduna Park. Lazio was connected, but Milan has the Germans in mind and Ralf Rangnick is said to take control of the shelter.
- According to Corriere dello Sport, Napoli has rejected Liverpool's application for central defender Kalidou Koulibaly.
- According to Tuttosport, Juve wants Napolis Arkadiusz Milik to work with superstar Cristiano Ronaldo. Juve is ready to offer Federico Bernardeschi as a Makeweight.
- According to FC Inter News, Inter has rejected an offer from Marseille for midfielder Joao Mario. The Portuguese borrowed the season via Moscow locomotive in Russia.
You should check here to buy the best price guaranteed products.
Georgia Tech recruit decommits following visit to Georgia
John Kerry says Donald Trump destroyed the U.S.'s credibility on climate change
DaBaby Reportedly Lost Lollapalooza Gig After Promising to Deliver Video Apology
Trump pushes Mike Carey to win Ohio special primary in test of influence
Just before Parson vetoed Missouri emissions bill, staffer’s spouse hired by testing company
John Travolta Gets $4 million for Waterfront Estate Near Scientology’s Global Headquarters