T.I., Tiny issue new statement after more women come forward
The embattled couple's lawyer has dismissed new allegations of sexual assault on their behalf
More women have come forward to see T.I. and Tiny of sexual assault and through their agent, the couple has now issued a statement. In the past week, more women came forward accusing them of sexual assault.
Read more: What is an NFT? Erika Alexander uses it to encourage creative control among blacks
“The Harrises are waiting for the prosecutors to show themselves publicly. By continuing to hide behind anonymous allegations, the nameless accusers are effectively making themselves untrustworthy and credible, ”said attorney Steve Sadow's statement on Tuesday.
T.I. (L) and his wife Tiny arrive for the premiere of "Identity Thief" at the Village Theater on February 4, 2013 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter / Getty Images)
"We say: Let the light shine on their identity so that we can disapprove of these bizarre allegations."
According to theGrio, three more women have now accused the couple of sexual assault.
The nameless individuals are represented by Tyrone A. Blackburn, the attorney who represents a growing roster of prosecutors. Dozens of customers have made "countless allegations of forced drug addiction, kidnapping, rape and intimidation".
The three women are currently not revealing their identities.
Read more: Kelly Rowland explains why she quit her church after criticizing Destiny's Childs "secular music"
Blackburn's spokesman said a woman who says she met the couple at a Miami nightclub in 2010 claims she "forced" them to swallow a pill and that Tiny later "stripped them off and engaged in intercourse", what was not consensual about a South Beach hotel, according to Page Six.
A second woman claims that T.I. and a male friend drugged and raped her on Memorial Day 2010 weekend in Miami, the report said. The third woman said she had been "drugged" and "sexually trafficked" in several states.
Multiple allegations against T.I. and Tiny were released in the past three months.
In January, several women came forward for sexual abuse by the couple, as reported by TheGrio.
Blackburn stated that the "eerily similar" allegations go back to 2005 and not until 2018 and that all T.I. and Tiny, who, according to the New York Times, simultaneously deal with "sexual abuse, forced use of illegal narcotics, kidnapping, terrorist threats and wrongful imprisonment."
In addition to the alleged assaults in Miami, Blackburn says some of the prosecutors say abuse also took place in Georgia and California. He says he is "speaking to investigators from multiple jurisdictions to bring criminal charges" against T.I. and tiny.
Additional coverage from Matthew Allen
Have you subscribed to TheGrio's “Dear Culture” podcast? Download our latest episodes now!
TheGrio is now available on Apple TV, Amazon Fire, and Roku. Download theGrio today!
Post T.I., Tiny makes a new statement after more women signed up. He first appeared on TheGrio.
Mention your own website in this post for Advertisement
Heidi Klum’s Daughter Leni Klum Is So Gorgeous in This New Magazine Cover Following Mom’s Footsteps
Malta Will Pay Foreign Tourists to Visit This Summer
Mom dies in road-rage shooting with her young daughters in the car, Texas family says
Like father, like daughter: Prince Philip and Princess Anne's bond was unrivalled
Voters want lawmakers 'talking about the future': Chris Christie
St Vincent residents wake to ash-covered streets